Thursday, April 9, 2020

A photo from my album

Image may contain: 16 people, including Aram Haytyan, Feliks Eghiazaryan, Marta  Asatryan, Yeva Berberian and Neli Piloyan, people smiling, people standing, sky and outdoor

Project   ” A photo from my album”

I'm glad there is a reason to talk about this photo. When I found out that I had to choose one photo from my album, I realized that this photo would be the right one. Every time  I look at it, a smile appears on my face. It was a year ago, we went to Gyumri, it was the most memorable, happy, beautiful, and unforgettable trip of my life.

We took the photo very quickly because it was raining and if we hadn't been photographed, I certainly wouldn't know what picture to talk about now. There are my travelling friends in the photo, we traveled all over Armenia together. The photo was taken by my friend Anoush. 

Here you can see the coverage of this trip 1, 2, 3, 4

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Շրջանավարտի ֆոտոցուցահանդեսի հրավեր․ Եվա Բերբերյան

  Վայրը՝ Մայր դպրոցի փոքր դահլիճ, օրը՝ ապրիլի 28, ժամը 13։00 Իմ անհատական ֆոտոցուցահանդեսը Ղեկավար՝ Անի Սարգսյան «Ցտեսություն-ցնծություն» նա...