Tuesday, March 3, 2020

One should never judge a person by external appearance

Of course, judging a person by external appearance is wrong. We all are unique and our external appearance is unique too. Nobody is perfect. When someone is tall everyone laughs and says that he is tall, someone is short everyone says the same, if one is fat then should be thin or if thin should be fat. So whatever we look like, whatever we do society will always judge. I wish everyone understood to live and lead their own life without paying attention to others' life. When I judge a person by his or her external appearance I rather pay attention to the tidiness and style of the person but when I am about to make an opinion I always value the thinking or the speech. In the end, I want you to know that we all are bad in someone's story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Շրջանավարտի ֆոտոցուցահանդեսի հրավեր․ Եվա Բերբերյան

  Վայրը՝ Մայր դպրոցի փոքր դահլիճ, օրը՝ ապրիլի 28, ժամը 13։00 Իմ անհատական ֆոտոցուցահանդեսը Ղեկավար՝ Անի Սարգսյան «Ցտեսություն-ցնծություն» նա...