Monday, November 18, 2019

It was a small mistake but it changed my life

I was at school with my friends when we decided to go a club , I was not sure that my mom will allow me to go but I wanted to go so bad. I called my mom and asked that I want to go and of course she did not let me to go. Then I called her and I lied that I have to go to the shop and buy some things for school. I lied to her because I wanted to go and have some fun with friends but at the way to the club happened an accident, a car hit me. My friends called to the ambulance. We went to the hospital. Doctors said that everything is okay, thank goodness. That was a small mistake that I lied my mom but it changed my life and I will never lie again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Շրջանավարտի ֆոտոցուցահանդեսի հրավեր․ Եվա Բերբերյան

  Վայրը՝ Մայր դպրոցի փոքր դահլիճ, օրը՝ ապրիլի 28, ժամը 13։00 Իմ անհատական ֆոտոցուցահանդեսը Ղեկավար՝ Անի Սարգսյան «Ցտեսություն-ցնծություն» նա...