Friday, March 20, 2020

Giving advice

Poly is 47, she is single and her children  have left home. She is very successful in her caree and has a lot of friends but she is not satisfied . She longs to change her life  . She wants to live broad, paint, write poetry but her friends  tell her  she should stop being silly and act her age.

Many people think that for example if a woman is already 30 and has children it means she should stop live her life as she did in the past. No, you should be positive and creative until the end of your life. You have to do more for your career and live your life the way you want. What a life without a risk? If you want to live abroad and paint and write poetry you should do it, because one day you will regret it and say why I didn't do it. You should do it because you want that and that's it. There will always be someone who disagrees with you and you should not give up because of these people and go against your goal. We live once and is it foolish to live the way others want. Never stop enjoying your life no matter how old you are.

 My new girlfriend loves opera, and  on our first date I told her that I love it too. I was lying. I hate it.Now , she has bought us tickets  to a show next month.

When we meet someone for the first time we all want to leave a good impression especially when the person is going to be our girl/boyfriend. I think you were nervous because It was your first date and it's okay if you lied to her on that day. But when your relationship deepened you should have reminded her of that day and I think she would gladly accept it and laugh. Now you should tell her and If I were you I would go and buy movie tickets, flowers (if she likes) and some chocolate (I think all girls adore chocolate) for forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Շրջանավարտի ֆոտոցուցահանդեսի հրավեր․ Եվա Բերբերյան

  Վայրը՝ Մայր դպրոցի փոքր դահլիճ, օրը՝ ապրիլի 28, ժամը 13։00 Իմ անհատական ֆոտոցուցահանդեսը Ղեկավար՝ Անի Սարգսյան «Ցտեսություն-ցնծություն» նա...